Spring 2016 Fee Schedule
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- Cash: Must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Cheque: May be paid in four instalments dated Sept 1st, Oct 1st, Nov 1st, and Dec 1st 2015 (winter session only)
- Cash or Cheque: Accepted through in-person registration only (no online option).
- Visa or MasterCard: Accepted online or in person. If paying by credit card, fees must be paid in full at time of registration.
FAMILY DISCOUNT/PROGRAM ASSISTANT (PA) DISCOUNT
Families with 2 skaters at MSC will receive a 2.5% discount on total membership fees. Families with 3 or more skaters at MSC will receive a 5% discount on total membership fees. All skaters accepted into the Program Assistant program will receive a 3% discount on their fees. (Discounts do not apply to Skate Canada membership fee)
A $35 fee will be charged for any membership cancellations prior to the start of skating, and Skate Canada fees are not refundable in the case of any cancellations. There are no refunds. The only exception is for medical reasons, if supported by a doctor’s note and approved by the MSC Board of Directors.
NSF CHEQUES / RETURNED PAYMENTS
A $45 fee will be levied for returned payments, which must be replaced with a certified cheque or other guaranteed form of payment. Replacement payment must be received within 14 days to continue membership with MSC.
Since many of our programs are at capacity, MSC Member registrations will be accepted prior to "non-member registrations". That is, in order that enough sessions are available for MSC Members, any skater who is registered with an alternate club as their "home club" will not be permitted to register for sessions until after initial registration is complete (September 4th, 2015). All non-member registration requests will be reviewed by the MSC Board of Directors on September 15th, 2015. It is expected that such requests will be granted, providing there is capacity on the sessions requested. Requests are reviewed in the order in which they are received.
- Pre-CanSkate, CanSkate & Power Skating fees to be paid in full at time of registration. Instalment plan is available for all other programs.
- Session choice cannot be confirmed until payment or arrangement is made in full.
- Skaters must attend the program on the same day each week. No exceptions or substitutions due to absences or any other reason.
- All skaters wishing to participate in private coaching, Skate Canada testing, or competitions of any kind must be a “Member in Good Standing” (i.e. all fees paid in full) and must have enrolled in an appropriate MSC program with the minimum required days of skating.