My primary coaching goal is to support the development of confident, resilient and reflective skaters who thrive on and off the ice. I believe it is important for skaters to master and practice the fundamentals of skating from CanSkate all the way to the Gold levels. The key to a successful skating journey is a balance of hard work, creativity, passion and fun. I hope to encourage a lifelong love of sport and physical activity in all skaters that I work with.
- CanSkate club coach certified
- Regional StarSkate coach in training
- Triple Gold in Dance, Skills and Artistic
- Technical Specialist Synchronized Skating- Regional Level
- Participated in 6 Skate Canada National Synchronized Skating Championships resulting in 1 gold, 2 silver, and 1 bronze
- Over 20 years of combined experience in the figure skating community as a skater, coach, board member, team manager and official
- Bachelor of Sport & Physical Education
- Bachelor of Education
- Currently working towards a Masters of Social Work
- Summers by the lake with family
- Travelling and trying new foods
- Hiking with my dog, Reba
- Fostering rescue puppies (I have hosted 20+ foster dogs!)
Please contact for private coaching availability.